среда, 6 января 2016 г.

My Christmas Fairy Tale


People celebrate Christmas according to the Gregorian calendar on the 7th January in Russia. On the Christmas Eve at night from 6th to 7th January there are held Christmas ceremonies at all churches.
A lot of magic happens on the New Year's and Christmas Eve. Right on the New Year's Eve I received postbox from my beloved master and friend Karoline  Cinderella Moments  from the USA.
The present was so pleasant and nice that I even cried from hapiness! I've dreamed to see with my eyes her creations and now I handle them in my hands!







Dear Karoline, thank you very much for this Christmas fairy tale!
............................................................................................................
I have some changes in my life - I just have moved to the most beautiful city in Russia - Saint Petersburg!


5 комментариев:

  1. Hoy es la víspera de Navidad en Rusia? Ohhh! Feliz Navidad! :) En España hoy es el día de Reyes! Los Reyes Magos nos traen regalos a todos :), Cinderella ha sido tu Rey Mago :) Felicidades!!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello Elena,
    Those are beautiful gifts. I hope you will be happy in your new home.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Pues feliz Navidad y enhorabuena por esos maravillosos regalos.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Elena! I'm so glad all the gifts made it safe. I was so happy with all the wonderful gifts you sent me. I hope my little offerings do them justice. I cherish your gifts as well and keep them close to my heart.
    I hope you had an easy move. Sounds like you are very excited about this! Happy New Year!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What beautiful gifts!!!
    It must be wonderful to live now in such a beautiful city.
    Geneviève

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...